Total Care is a very protective and effective care method for our mouth. Total Care: Dental care includes dental calculus cleaning, bad breath hygiene, tongue cleaning, and application of enamel-enhancing fluoride. Regular oral care is very important for your entire body health.
You can have healthy teeth for many years with the total care treatments we apply in Dent Art Port Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic. Getting rid of tartar on the surface of the teeth should be the first priority for perfect oral hygiene. Tartar is a crusted film that can stain teeth and cause discoloration.
Tartar deposits occur when the plaque on the tooth surface is not completely removed. When the minerals in saliva combine with plaque, it will form crystals that harden into tartar. With advancing age, dental stones form faster. You now need a professional dentist’s treatment for dental calculus.
5 Methods Applied for Total Care in Dent Art Port Dental Polyclinic
- Tartar is cleaned with ultrasonic tools.
- The colored areas between the teeth are cleaned.
- By using special size and diameter brushes and paste, the tooth surfaces are polished, the color of the colored areas is removed and the tooth surfaces are made brighter and smoother.
- Smoking and coffee stains. If the teeth are stubbornly left in difficult to reach areas, these areas are cleaned and final checks are made.
- Finally, by loading the teeth with fluoride, the teeth are strengthened against wear.
Hygiene training is given by recommending appropriate brushes and paste to the patient.
For brighter smiles and a clean breath