As Dent Art Port – Bodrum, Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic (referred to as “Clinic” or “Dentartport“), we use certain technologies (cookies) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (KVKK).
For the confidentiality and security of your personal data, we take care to take the highest level of precautions within the conditions.
In order for personal data processing activities to be carried out through our website, Dentartport pays attention to the following:
- Obtaining express consent by Dentartport from the data owner in cases stipulated by the law,
- Necessary enlightenment regarding the processing of personal data for data subjects,
- Existence of an existing contract with Dentartport for transactions to which the data owner is a party for processing activities,
- Data processing is mandatory for Dentartport to fulfill its legal obligations,
Protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner while processing personal data,
- Transferring personal data to official authorities such as public institutions and organizations, if required by the provisions of the relevant law,
- Dentartport fulfilling its obligations as an employer, ensuring personnel rights, and requiring personal data processing in other cases stipulated in the legislation,
- Processing of special quality personal data within the scope of the business activities of the clinic by providing the measures stipulated in the Law and within the limits of the relevant legislation.
In order to ensure confidentiality in terms of new business processes developed by Dentartport, all kinds of technical and administrative measures required in the relevant business process are adopted.
Dentartport adopts the principle of transparency and openness during the processing and storage of personal data obtained through its website. In this sense, Dentartport offers the following to the information of the data owners whose personal data it processes:
- Title and contact information of Dentartport holding the title of Data Controller,
- The purpose and legal basis of the data processing activity,
Persons who can access personal data, to whom it is transferred and the purpose of transfer. If the data is transferred abroad, Dentartport will put into effect policies, procedures and data transfer agreements regarding the relevant transfer process and security measures.
- All kinds of information regarding data processing activities are available in Dentartport KVKK compliance documents, which can be easily accessed using a clear and simple language.
- Dentartport regulates the rights of the data owner in the documents (see Relevant Person Information Request Form) regarding the protection of personal data.
- If the personal data provided by Dentartport comes from a different source other than the data owner, the commitment that the data owner has consented to this sharing is taken from the relevant source
Clinically, we can opt out of using the cookies we use on our site and mobile applications, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and mobile applications. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. Any changes made on the current disclosure text will become effective even if they are published on the site or in any public medium. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Clinic, we recommend that you read the DISCLOSURE TEXT REGARDING THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA at “https://www.dentartport.uk”.
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the site. For example, logged-in members do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the site.
- Analyzing the site and improving the performance of the site. For example, the integration of the different servers the site runs on, determining the number of visitors to the site and adjusting the performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for
- To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third party social media channels on the Site, remembering the user name information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Clinically, we process your personal data automatically, based on the following legal reasons, in accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK.
- With the explicit consent of the data owner,
- It is mandatory for the clinic to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner, it is necessary to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Clinically, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text with third parties and business partners who benefit from the services of our clinic, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to state that the parties to whom the data is transferred store your personal data in cloud infrastructure systems and ensure its security, and personal data transfer agreements and confidentiality agreements are signed with the parties.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Below you can find different types of cookies we use on our site and mobile applications. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you are visiting) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site.
These cookies are necessary to enable the user to navigate and use specific parts of the site, such as accessing secure areas of a page. Important parts of the website cannot be used without these cookies.
Functionality and Preference Cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior. All information is collected anonymously and functionality cookies cannot track the user’s activities on other websites. This information is used to compile reports for the development of the website. Functionality cookies may also include those who provide the service requested by the user.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies collect information about your social media usage. For example, cookies may be used to create personalized advertisements or to use your social media accounts such as Facebook / Twitter for market research.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
These cookies enable the website to record user preferences such as language settings, providing an improved, more personalized experience to the user.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign with which the user interacts while visiting certain web pages and to allow communication with potential advertisers.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser’s settings. For more information, you can visit the links in the table below:
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners have the following rights within the scope of their personal data in accordance with the relevant articles of the KVKK;
- Learning the personal data processing status.
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this.
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad.
- To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred.
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred.
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
If you fill in the Data Owner Data Request Form at https://www.dentartport.uk/data-owner-information-request-form/ and submit your requests regarding your rights in question to us, your applications will be sent to us as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. It will be evaluated and concluded within. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for the requests, if the transaction also requires a cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested.
The data subject undertakes that the information subject to the Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date and will update them immediately in case of any change in this information. If the data owner does not provide up-to-date information, the Clinic will not have any responsibility.
As a data owner, you acknowledge that if you make a request that will result in the Clinic’s inability to use any of your personal data, you may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site, and you declare that you will be responsible for all kinds of responsibilities arising in this context.