Pursuant to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“Law” or “KVKK”), Data Owner natural persons have the right to obtain information about their processed personal data.
Real persons whose personal data are processed within the scope of the Law are defined as “Data Owner” and the relevant Data Owner can submit the following requests to our Clinic by filling out this form and applying in writing:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- Learning personal data collection method,
- Learning for what purpose personal data is processed and whether it is used appropriately for its purpose,
- Learning how long your personal data will be kept, Learning to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data or notification to third parties if transferred,
- If a result against him / her has emerged as a result of the processed data, do not object to this,
- To request the compensation of this damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
By using the data subject’s requests within the scope of the rights specified in Article 11 of the Law, in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the data controller and registered in the system of the data controller, via this form or by e-mail to email@example.com
|First Name Last Name|
|Citizenship number Email Address|
|Request Detail ( Please write your request within the scope of KVKK article 11 described above)|
|Please write in detail your relationship with our clinic & nbsp; (eg customer, former employee, third party employee etc.) </ em >|
Points to Consider During the Application of Real Persons Data Owners
- While stating your relationship with our clinic, specifying the working date range if you are a former employee and which company is a third party company employee, will help us to process requests faster.
- Requests for information will be accepted through the addresses given above and will not be processed if notified to another address in written or electronic form.